Moore Forum
out of whack. But Carr rec

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Moore Forum // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
yyys123

BerichtGeplaatst: 16-07-2019 02:18:58    Onderwerp: out of whack. But Carr rec Reageren met citaat
ALAMEDA, Calif. - Oakland Raiders rookie quarterback Derek Carr returned to practice three days after being knocked out of a preseason game with a concussion and sore ribs. Carr practiced on a limited basis Monday and his status for the upcoming exhibition game in Green Bay on Friday night remains a question. Carr got hurt in the fourth quarter last Friday against Detroit when he was hit from behind by Larry Webster. Carr got up and immediately pointed at his ribs but later said the concussion was more of a concern. Carr has never had a concussion previously in his career. "I never had one ever so its a little scary to me," he said. "Obviously, Im feeling a lot better now than I was. Im just looking forward to taking it day by day. Obviously, its a slow process. Just progressing as the week goes on." Carr played well before the injury and even got one drive with the starting offensive line and receivers after starter Matt Schaub left the game. "It was exciting," he said. "I was screaming out plays. I was way too loud, they told me to calm down a little bit. It was great. It was good experience to be in with them. Its only the second game. I have a long way to get better." Carr lamented one throw in particular, when he overthrew Brian Leonhardt on a seam pattern on his first pass attempt of the game. Carr said he might have been too excited on that throw and his mechanics got out of whack. But Carr recovered to complete 9 of 16 passes for 109 yards and he threw a TD pass to Jake Murphy. Playing mostly against second-teamers, Carr fared better than Schaub did against the Lions first-string defence. Schaub has led the Raiders to one score in seven drives over the first two exhibition games as Oaklands first-team offence has struggled to find any consistency. Schaub has completed 11 of 20 passes for 108 yards, one interception and no touchdowns for a passer rating of 49.6. "How our offence goes is how the quarterback goes," Schaub said. "Just be more consistent in what were doing." Schaub has faced an unusual amount of blitzing for the preseason with defences bringing extra rushers on more than half of his dropbacks so far, according to Pro Football Focus. That has forced Schaub to get rid of the ball quickly, with only three of his passes — and none of his completions — going more than 10 yards downfield. Neither Schaub nor coach Dennis Allen is too concerned about the play of the first-team offence in the first two preseason games. But they expect a better performance in the dress rehearsal Friday against Green Bay. "Do I think we need to be able to go out and execute and make some plays? I think thats something that wed all like to see," Allen said. "A little bit more consistency would probably be the right term for what Im looking for offensively. Weve gone out and made some plays and done some nice things. We just havent been as consistent as we need to be and this would be a good week to get better at that." NOTES: FB Marcel Reese (right foot) was scheduled to have an MRI. ... TE Scott Simonson (concussion) was back at practice while WR Brice Butler, DT Justin Ellis and OL Matt McCants remain sidelined by concussions. ... CB DJ Hayden, who has been out with a stress fracture in his foot since May, worked out on the side. ___ AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Hydro Flask Straw Lid Near Me . Nikolaos Kounenakis has been hired as an assistant coach, the team announced on Monday. Hydro Flask Sale Near Me . - Chris Davis hit a two-run double, scoring Nelson Cruz in his Orioles debut in Baltimores 9-7 win over to the Toronto Blue Jays on Saturday. http://www.hydroflasksalenearme.com/ .ca. Mr. Fraser, It looks like Martin Brodeur is coming back to play for the Blues. I was wondering if you have any great stories or fond memories of your time on the ice with Brodeur - in the NHL, or maybe even the Olympics. Hydro Flask With Straw Near Me . On paper, it looks a little like Andre the Giant taking on a midget wrestler. It has all the makings of a rout with the Americans adding an eighth win in nine outings of this biennial event. The Yanks have eight players in the top 15 in the world while the Internationals have just one. Hydro Flask Water Bottle Wholesale . Cornet won six straight games to rally from a 2-0 deficit and take the first set. The 25th-ranked Frenchwoman broke back twice in the second set before Bacsinszky saved a match point at 5-4. MINNEAPOLIS -- The Oakland Athletics brought Jim Johnson into their bullpen when they lost All-Star closer Grant Balfour in free agency. Two weeks into the season, Johnson is 0-2 with an 18.90 ERA and one blown save in five appearances for the Athletics. Manager Bob Melvin couldnt afford to wait while the former Orioles closer got into a groove, removing him from that role on Thursday. Melvin will proceed with a closer-by-committee approach. "Theres no timetable," Melvin told As beat writers before the team played their series finale against the Minnesota Twins. "Lets just get him straightened out. And we have plenty of options. Thats the good thing about our team, our versatility. Well play it by ear based on how the games going, whos available on that particular day." Hes allowed at least two runs in three of his five appearances, his seven total runs allowed is tied for the most in the AL among relievers. Hes allowed moore walks and hits than any other reliever in the league.dddddddddddd. Its a far cry from the dominant reliever who saved 50 games for the Orioles last season, tied with Atlantas Craig Kimbrel for the most in the majors. The As were in the market when Balfour, who had 38 saves last year to help Oakland win its second straight AL West title, signed with the Tampa Bay Rays over the winter. Johnson is making $10 million and will be a free agent at the end of this season, but the As can take heart that he has recovered from similar funks before to post solid seasons. Last year, he was charged with three losses and four of his nine total blown saves during a tough six-game stretch in the middle of May. He allowed 12 runs over five innings in that stretch, but posted a 1.52 ERA in his other 69 appearances. Oakland will use Dan Otero, Ryan Cook, Luke Gregorson and Sean Doolittle in save situations, depending on the matchup. ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Moore Forum // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: