Moore Forum
s is a very big day for Gulf O

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Moore Forum // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
yyys123

BerichtGeplaatst: 19-07-2019 02:29:10    Onderwerp: s is a very big day for Gulf O Reageren met citaat
Wayne Rooneys return to action will be a huge boost for Manchester United heading into the final stretch of the season, according to club legend Denis Law. Rooney should be back early next month after an ankle ligament injury suffered in February raised doubts about his fitness and availability for this summers European Championship.United are taking a cautious approach with their skippers recovery and 1968 European Cup winner Law hopes Rooney - the clubs second highest goalscorer in history behind Sir Bobby Charlton - will return soon to spearhead Uniteds attack. Wayne Rooney is a goalscorer and we need him back, Law told Sky Sports. When Wayne joined Manchester United - and I said it at the time - if he stays away from injury he will break all records.He is important to the club - as are all of the players regardless of their position - but because he is a striker he is reliant on other people like the midfielders and the wingers giving him the ball. Wayne Rooney is five goals shy of Sir Bobby Charltons record of 249 Manchester United goals Looking back on my own career I was really lucky to be playing alongside two of the greatest players in the world in Bobby Charlton and George Best. That made it easier for me.Law had a glorious 11-season spell at Old Trafford and scored 237 goals, winning four major trophies before rejoining Manchester City in 1973. The 76-year-old Scot was made a Commander of the Order of the British Empire (CBE) for his services to football and charity in the New Years Honours List and collected his award at Buckingham Palace on Friday.He said: It was a little intimidating but it was great to meet everybody and Prince William was excellent in the way he was able to talk to so many people from all walks of life as he gave out the awards. Bryan Robson says the Manchester derby at the weekend is crucial It was a surprise but it was really nice for my family and friends and I was probably more happy for them than myself.I also didnt expect to win the Ballon Dor in 1964 alongside the likes of (two-time winner) Alfredo Di Stefano and all of the other great players that had won it. That was unexpected as well.Law was speaking at the launch of a three-year global partnership between United and Gulf Oil International, where he was joined by Rooney and a number of other first-team players including Luke Shaw, Ashley Young and Antonio Valencia. Denis Law poses with his Commander of the Order of the British Empire The company, who already support Gulf Racing Porsche in the World Endurance Championship and World Superbike team Milwaukee BMW, has become Uniteds first official global lubricant oil and fuel retail partner.Gulf Oil International president Frank Rutten said: This is a very big day for Gulf Oil and Manchester United but it is also about a commitment to growth. Manchester United is the biggest club in the world and the Premier League is the biggest platform in the world.This association, and where it stems from, is very important. We analysed everything and talked about this with other clubs all over the world, including the UK, and there was no doubt in my mind that this is the best possible match for both parties. Also See: Butt hails United youngsters Man Utd lack a top striker LVG failure would harm Utd Fellani cheers irk van Gaal Bruce Matthews Youth Jersey . "Im very pleased to be able to add a quarterback with Adrians experience and skill set," Calgary head coach and general manager John Hufnagel said in a statement. Ryan Tannehill Youth Jersey .S. - Nova Scotias Mary Fay guaranteed at least one more match and a shot at the Canadian junior curling championships final on home ice. http://www.titansstoreonline.com/Black-9-Steve-Mcnair-Womens-Jersey/ .com) - His team lost in the round of 16 of the FCS playoffs, yet Northern Iowa football coach Mark Farley says his team has made a strong case to be voted to the top 5 in the final rankings. Curley Culp Youth Jersey . The Swede became the first golfer to win the PGA Tours FedEx Cup and European Tours Race to Dubai in the same season. "It is still taking a little time to sink in what Ive achieved this week as was the case when I won the FedEx Cup but then it just kept getting better and better as the days went on and I am sure this will be the same," he said. Derrick Henry Youth Jersey . Chelsea ripped apart Hull inside 25 minutes at Stamford Bridge, with the early goals from Oscar and Frank Lampard securing a 2-0 victory. While Lampard had earlier missed a penalty, Roberto Soldado had no such trouble from the spot for Tottenham, scoring on his debut to clinch a 1-0 victory over Crystal Palace.Detroit, MI (SportsNetwork.com) - The Detroit Tigers designated reliever Evan Reed for assignment on Wednesday. The move cleared a spot for right-hander Chad Smith, who had his contract purchased from Trriple-A Toledo.dddddddddddd Smith, 24, was 4-2 with a 1.64 earned run average in 15 appearances for the Mud Hens. Reed, a 28-year-old righty, was 0-1 with a 4.88 ERA in 27 games this season. ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Moore Forum // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: