Moore Forum
ada Stakes at Santa Anita. Tra

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Moore Forum // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
yyys123

BerichtGeplaatst: 11-07-2019 02:22:05    Onderwerp: ada Stakes at Santa Anita. Tra Reageren met citaat
Arcadia, CA (SportsNetwork.com) - Thegirlinthatsong, ridden by Rafael Bejarano, galloped to victory in Saturdays $200,000 La Canada Stakes at Santa Anita. Trained by Hall of Fame member Jerry Hollendorfer, Thegirlinthatsong was the 6-1 third pick in the seven-horse field of fillies and mares going 1 1/16 miles. Lexie Lou, last years Queens Plate champ, was the even-money favorite after the early scratch of Sams Sister, the 2-1 morning line second pick. Thegirlinthatsong, co-owned by Hollendorfer, pressed the early pace of 8-5 second choice Jojo Warrior with Lexie Lou running fourth. Thegirlinthatsong gained the lead at the top of stretch and pulled away for a 4 1/4-length victory. When we broke my horse was real fresh, Bejarano said, so when I saw that Jojo Warrior did go to the lead, I just put us right behind and I had a beautiful trip. By the three-eighths pole I still felt I had a lot of horse and when I let her go in the stretch she took off. Lexie Lou, ridden by Corey Nakatani, made a late run to finish second edging Jojo Warrior. Une Cherise was fourth followed by Fleet of Gold, Colonel Joan and Ramonas Wildcat. The time for the La Canada was 1:43.84 on a fast track. Shes been training well here and we were looking for a good effort from her, Hollendorfer noted. I think Rafael wanted to stay back a little more than what I wanted him. I asked him to stay as close as he could and be comfortable, so he did that, and that ended up working out well. Thegirlinthatsong, making her first start in almost two months, increased her earnings by $120,000 to $407,695. The 4-year-old filly has won five of 19 lifetime starts along with four seconds and four thirds Her most recent start was in the Zia Park Oaks on Nov. 24 when she got second to Cassatt. On Oct. 25 she was fifth to Lexie Lou in Santa Anitas Autumn Miss Stakes. Thegirlinthatsong paid $15.00, $4.20 and $2.60. Lexie Lou returned $2.80 and $2.20, and Jojo Warrior paid $2.60 to show. Terry McLaurin Youth Jersey . The England international had both goals in TFCs season-opening 2-1 win over the Seattle Sounders on Saturday. Art Monk Womens Jersey . -- The Vancouver Whitecaps remained unbeaten with a scoreless draw at the New England Revolution on Saturday. http://www.redskinsrookiestore.com/Redskins-Charles-Mann-Jersey/ . 1 player in the world. So Duval gutted it out Thursday at the Byron Nelson Championship despite the pain from a muscle issue in his right elbow, a day after his stepson had to drive him because he couldnt even use that arm. Sonny Jurgensen Redskins Jersey . And follow TSN.ca right through Deadline Day for all the updates. From Pierre LeBrun While Anaheim GM Bob Murray said earlier this season he was not going to trade Jonas Hiller despite the fact hes an unrestricted free agent on July 1, some sources have told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun that Murray might be willing to move another goalie. Dexter Manley Jersey . Both had to wait out a rain interruption lasting nearly five hours before taking comprehensive third-round victories to join Carling Bassett-Seguso (1983, 1986), Patricia Hy-Boulais (1996-97) and Daniel Nestor (1999) as Canadians who made it into the second week of a major.NEW YORK, N.Y. - Ryan Malone tied the score late in regulation and got the deciding goal in the ninth round of the shootout as the New York Rangers beat the Chicago Blackhawks 3-2 in a preseason game Friday night.Malone tied the game with 4:28 remaining in the third period, redirecting the puck past Corey Crawford with assists to J.T. Miller and Jesper Fast.Patrick Kane and Andrew Shaw scored less than 2 1/2 minutes apart late in the second to give Chicago a 2-1 lead.dddddddddddd.After Martin St. Louis of the Rangers scored five minutes into the second, Kane tied it at 14:05 by rifling a shot past Henrik Lundqvist from the left point. Shaw put the visitors ahead at 16:25, completing a perfect cross-ice passing play with Kane and Brandon Saad.Crawford made 28 saves while Lundqvist had 19. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys Wholesale NHL Jerseys Wholesale MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Wholesale NCAA Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys Wholesale Basketball Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Moore Forum // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: