Moore Forum
Aw yeah, that was hilarious.

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Moore Forum // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
yyys123

BerichtGeplaatst: 11-07-2019 02:26:26    Onderwerp: Aw yeah, that was hilarious. Reageren met citaat
BD: As you may or may not know, ESPNs Grantland is doing a hip-hop bracket to see who the best rap group in history is, as voted by the fans. Its Wu-Tang and Outkast in the final. Now, we all know youve played the role of Andre 3000 in the past, does that mean Outkast is getting your vote?AJ: You know it, you know it. Thats who.BD: The bucket hat has made a surprising return to fashion, something youve been seen rocking. Out of these items, which ones will people be dusting off with a Swiffer and bringing back? First, tearaway pants, of the court of course.AJ: (laughs) Tearaway pants? off the court? I donno man. Off the court, I dont think Ive ever really seen those off the court. BD: (laughs) Like those ones with the Kappa logos running down the side?AJ: Nahh. Unless youre in the bedroom doing some freaky like stuff, like whoosh! (motions ripping away pants). But I dont think those are coming back.BD: Ruff Ryders chain Pendants? From DMXs group.AJ: I dont think Ive ever seen those before, (turns to his friend Veezy) have you ever seen the Ruff Ryder chains?VZ: Nah, that must have been only up here in Toronto AJ: Yeah, in L.A. I dont think we ever had no Ruff Ryders chains. BD: (laughs) Alright, I guess just here. And finally, full velour track suits?AJ: Those are coming back. I think a lot of big dudes, like Rick Ross and the DJ Khaleds are wearing the velour suits. I think those will comeback. BD: Nightmare Before Christmas, obviously youre a huge fan of it. AJ: Yes, yes. Got it tatted (lifts pant leg to show tattoo) BD: Weve also seen the cufflinks, would you ever possibly consider wearing the whole Jack Skellington suit as your pre-game attire? AJ: I would, I really would. Even as a Halloween costume, its my all-time favourite. BD: Now, we interviewed Mike Tyson last week... AJ: (chuckles) BD: He told us about the struggles of his first time playing hockey. Whens the last time you were out on the ice, and how did you fair? AJ: Mike played hockey? BD: (laughs) Yeah he did, he said he tried goalie and that he was on the ground most of the time. When did you try it out last? AJ: Actually, when Jay Triano was the coach here. Jay was a big hockey guy and we had the ice down there at the ACC. And I also played a pick-up hockey game. I didnt know you could play pick-up hockey. I played a game and I basically stayed in one spot. I couldnt move. I couldnt move at all, so guys were just flying past me and I was like "pass me the puck", but nobody passed it to me. But I guess thats considered playing. BD: If you had to pick one member of the team to learn how to play hockey, who would you choose ? AJ: Id probably say JV (Jonas Valanciunas), I dont know if he ice skates at all. But Id pick him. BD: So youre here for Swiffer, showing people how to "man clean", what does it mean to be man clean to you? AJ: Man clean is basically owning up to your cleanness swagger, and telling guys "we do clean." But in a simple way by using Swiffer. So, just owning up to cleaning, and showing men can clean. BD: And which teammate would you say has to get down with this program the most? AJ: Oh, T.Ross (Terrence Ross) for sure. Just by seeing his locker, it doesnt look too put together. And Ill guarantee you if you go to his place its probably not clean. Threw him under the bus, just like that (laughs) BD: In one of your Instagram videos you had Austin Daye (former Raptor) stuck in the snow with his Porsche Panamera. AJ: (laughs) Aw yeah, that was hilarious. BD: (laughs) So which Swiffer tool would you use, or which might be handy to a man caught in a jam that involves snow? AJ: In a jam with snow...well just to have a luxury car in snow, that was just not smart. But Id say hed probably need a shovel to get him out the snow. BD: (laughs) Would any of the Swiffer tools help out with that? AJ: I mean you could probably use a Swiffer sweeper or a Wet Jet. But Id probably go with the sweeper because the Wet Jet might just turn everything into ice. So that would probably just make it worse. BD: Can you go BarDown? AJ: Nah, that must be pretty tough though to aim it so it goes bar down. Cant do that, but I can curve it (soccer ball). I know how to do that. I actually played a bit of soccer. But I was mostly a goalie because of my long arms. But Ive curved the ball before, from a corner kick. So yeah, I was good (smiles). Authentic Sneaker Wholesale . Not only that, when Julian de Guzman first stepped on the pitch for Deportivo de la Coruna he became the very first Canadian to play in Spains top tier. Nike Sneakers Cheap China .C. -- Steve Spurrier was much happier about South Carolinas improved performance than about his lastest career milestone. http://www.cheapsneakersfire.com/ . -- Slugger Jose Abreu, All-Star left-hander Chris Sale and closer Matt Lindstrom are on the disabled list. Cheap Nike Sneakers Wholesale . Neither side would publicly confirm or deny any discussions were taking place, until the near unexpected happened. On Saturday night sources confirmed to TSN, the league and players agreed to terms on a new, tentative CBA, pending ratification by the unions players. A league source confirmed the CFLs board of governors must also ratify any potential agreement. Cheap Shoes From China . Donald Young lost in straight sets to Israels Dudi Sela 6-3, 6-0. Querrey, ranked No. 61, is the second-highest ranked American, ahead of Johnson (64).Pinehurst, NC (SportsNetwork.com) - Defending champion Justin Rose will play alongside Phil Mickelson for the first two rounds of the U.S. Open starting next Thursday at Pinehurst. Also playing in the threesome is 2013 U.S. Amateur champion Matthew Fitzpatrick. They will start off the 10th tee at 7:51am et on Thursday and from the first hole at 1:36pm et Friday. Rose broke through for his first major championship at Merion last year with a two-stroke victory over the six-time U.S. Open runner-up Mickelson. The Englishman has six top-10 finishes between the PGA and European Tours this season, but is coming off a missed cut last week at the Memorial. That was just the second time this season he has failed to make the cut in 13 starts. He has made four cuts in eight tries at the Open, and has three top-10s in those four made cuts. Mickelsons six runner-up finishes at the U.S. Open is an all-time high. The reigning British Open winner will complete the career grand slam with a victory. He has had an up-and-down season that includes seven top-20 finishes, including a share of second place at the Abu Dhabi HSBC Golf Championship, as well as three missed cuts and a pair of withdrawals. World No. 1 Adam Scott will tee off on the first hole at 1:25 p.m. Thursday with a pair of other former Masters winners, Bubba Watson and Charl Schwartzel. They will start their second rouund on Friday at 7:40 a.ddddddddddddm. at the 10th. The trio has combined to win each of the last four green jackets, with Watson following his 2012 title with a win earlier this year. One of the early marquee groups includes Sergio Garcia, WGC-Accenture Match Play Championship winner Jason Day and Brandt Snedeker. All three will be seeking their first career major victory when they take the course at 7:18 a.m. Thursday from the first tee. Two groups later, Henrik Stenson, Matt Kuchar and Lee Westwood will take the course at 7:29 a.m., and they will be followed soon after by two-time major winner and 2011 U.S. Open champion Rory McIlroy, 2010 U.S. Open winner Graeme McDowell and 2012 U.S. Open champ Webb Simpson at 7:40 a.m. A trio of young talent starts from the 10th hole at 8:13 a.m., as Jordan Spieth, Rickie Fowler and Hideki Matsuyama are grouped together. The highlight of the afternoon comes with reigning PGA Championship winner Jason Dufner being paired with Keegan Bradley and Martin Kaymer. That group tees off the first hole at 1:47 p.m. Thursday and from the 10th at 8:02 a.m. Friday. The tournament kicks off at 6:45 a.m. Thursday with the groups of Daniel Berger, Brett Stegmaier and a player to be named later from the first tee and Henrik Norlander, Lucas Bjerregaard and Rob Oppenheim from the 10th. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys Wholesale NHL Jerseys Wholesale MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Wholesale NCAA Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys Wholesale Basketball Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Moore Forum // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: