Moore Forum
epared to play yesterd

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Moore Forum // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
yyys123

BerichtGeplaatst: 13-07-2019 02:13:06    Onderwerp: epared to play yesterd Reageren met citaat
WASHINGTON -- Cy Young Award winner Clayton Kershaw was activated from the disabled list by the Los Angeles Dodgers, who kept outfielder Yasiel Puig out of the starting lineup for the second straight night. Kershaw allowed one run in 6 2-3 innings of a 3-1 victory over Arizona in the March 22 opener at Sydney. The two-time NL Cy Young Award In the process, the reigning NL Cy Young winner strained a back muscle and went on the DL for the first time in his major league career. Kershaw struck out 15 in 10 innings over two minor league injury rehabilitation starts with Class A Rancho Cucamonga and Double-A Chattanooga. To make room, the Dodgers optioned pitcher Pedro Baez to Chattanooga. Puig crashing into an outfield wall in the ninth inning of Sundays loss at Miami. Puig rammed his head, left arm and lower left leg against the fence as he tried to track down Jeff Bakers winning ninth-inning double. "I feel well, I feel good. My heads not bothering me anymore," Puig said through a translator. "I wasnt prepared to play yesterday. If the team needs me today Ill be ready to play. Mattingly said before batting practice that Puig was still being evaluated and could see action Tuesday. "Hed be a guy that would be available to double switch, pinch hit, as long as everything continues to go good," Dodgers manager Don Mattingly said. First baseman Adrian Gonzalez was also out of the starting lineup; Mattingly gave him the night off from the starting lineup. Deion Sanders Falcons Jersey . This is not some token job for a prominent, popular former player. All of those areas need a lot of work, so Molitor is going to be busy. "Hes certainly got a history and knowledge and a high baseball IQ," general manager Terry Ryan said. Brett Favre Youth Jersey .A. remained bitter for Henrik Lundqvist and the Rangers on the long flight back home to New York. http://www.falconsrookiestore.com/Falcons-Calvin-Ridley-Jersey/ . -- Jake Peavy arrived at Bostons spring training complex on Monday with a large white bandage covering his left index finger, the result of a weekend accident. Brett Favre Falcons Jersey . The 55th-ranked Istomin saved 11 of 14 break points to win in just over two hours, setting up a second round meeting with Australian Marinko Matosevic. It was the Uzbeks third win in three matches against fifth-seeded Kohlschreiber, the 2007 and 2012 tournament winner. John Cominsky Youth Jersey .The Los Angeles Lakers star passed Michael Jordan for third on the NBAs career scoring list Sunday night in a 100-94 victory over the Minnesota Timberwolves.Former Philadelphia Flyers goalie Ilya Bryzgalov appears to be Vegas bound. According to reports, the 33-year-old Bryzgalov is close to signing with the Las Vegas Wranglers of the ECHL. Bryzgalov was bought out by the Flyers last season after posting a .900 save percentage and 2.79 goalls against average.dddddddddddd. The Russian native had seven years left on his nine-year, $51 million contract. In 10 NHL seasons spent with the Anaheim Ducks, Phoenix Coyotes, and Flyers, Bryzgalov has 208 wins and career .931 save percentage and 2.55 goals against average. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys Wholesale NHL Jerseys Wholesale MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Wholesale NCAA Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys Wholesale Basketball Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Moore Forum // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: